A seminar offering participants theoretical and practical knowledge for testing protective relays. Seminars are conducted in English.
- Basics of protective relay fundamentals and theory
- Power system basics, components and calculations
- Overcurrent protection
- Differential protection
- Line distance / impedance protection
- Manual single phase testing
- Manual three phase testing
- Automated three phase testing
- Testing tools
- Ramps, sequencer, trip characteristic testing, harmonic testing, fault calculators, timers and more
- Single-phase testing with SVERKER 750/780
- Multi-phase testing with SVERKER 900
- Automated testing with SMRT/FREJA
General technical knowledge of electrical power systems.
For more information about this seminar or our other International Power Seminars, please click here.